Tuesday, September 26, 2006

"Our tone should be crazed"

Last night, another excellent Must Read Special Comment from Ken Olbermann, this time over the Bush administration's failures and their and FOX News proxy attempts to blame the Clinton administration for 9/11. (Over on The Poor Man is the video of this speech. Thanks, Highlander, for pointing that out.)

If it weren't for the fact that so many weak-minded, almost by definition ill-informed people get their view of the world via the FOX News (sic) machine, what's been happening would be hilarious, albeit black, comedy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Doc Nebula said...

Haven't seen it. I think the PoorMan has the video posted, though, so if I remember, I'll check it out tonight.

4:51 PM  
Blogger Mike Norton said...

Thanks for noting that. I've added a direct link to it in the piece.

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've read the text.

There are days where - Olbermann's protestations of "poor attempt(s) at tribute" aside - it feels as if I'm seeing Murrow's ghost made flesh to read this man's essays. Maybe Good Night and Good Luck is too fresh in my mind at this point for me to be clear-headed...?

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home