Friday, November 10, 2006


A little more about Robert Gates

Just something to consider.

Soon after Robert Gates was nominated as the replacement for Donald Rumsfeld as Secretary of Defense, I know that most of the immediate buzz I was catching about him was harking back to the Iran-Contra affair and hearings -- though some of it was actually positive, noting that he came off more in a positive light than a negative one in some respects, and at least demonstrated the capacity for contrition -- but this morning I read about another connection, one that worries me more.

A little story about an odd little company called VoteHere.

Nothing more to add to the Gates connection at the moment, just some information to put in the pot. How important this is depends upon how much one believes the voting system was hacked, especially in '02 and 04, and if so how complicit Gates would have to have been.

1 Comments:

Blogger SuperWife said...

Yeah, Highlander dropped this little piece of information (of which I'd had no idea) in my lap a couple days ago. It still smells.

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home